NEW GRADUATE COURSE: José Anadón, Introduction to R for Biologists, Graduate Center, Spring 2015Anadón: Intro to R for Biologists (flyer)
MARC Program Call for Applications
Interested in the Sciences?
Looking forward to working in a fun productive science lab?
Is your future goal a PhD degree?
THEN THE MARC PROGRAM IS FOR YOU
GAIN RESEARCH EXPERIENCE, GET PAID, AND HAVE FUN!!
• Advisement by faculty
• Research experience in lab of your choice junior and senior years
• Tutoring for excellence workshops
• A stipend of $11,856 per year
• 60% Tuition reimbursement
• Travel to Scientific meeting
Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
Must be interested in pursuing a PhD degree in the Sciences
U.S Citizen or Permanent resident
Member of under-represented minority according to the NIH or
Financially disadvantaged or
Individuals with disabilities
Visit us at:
Tel: 718-570-0378, E-mail: email@example.com
A Few Past QC Bio Events